“Two Many Dates”
Season 2, Episode 8
November 18, 2015
Jay J. Demopoulos
Jody Margolin Hahn
Homecoming is here and Bella is waiting for Charlie to ask her, but since he is late, Zach asks Bella to go with him but just as friends.With Newt, he asks a different girl to the dance instead of Sophie. Pepper and Sawyer are going to the dance together, but they are not as happy as they should be. In the end, Charlie does ask Bella and Bella goes to the dance with both of them. Zach admits to liking Bella, and he also finds out that she went out with Charlie to the dance also. Zach does not mention anything to Charlie. Meanwhile, Pepper, Sawyer, and Newt and his date go in a limo together but get stuck. Newt and his date end up having a great time. And Troy and Sophie win Homecoming king and queen.
- Brec Bassinger as Bella Dawson
- Coy Stewart as Troy Dixon
- Jackie Radinsky as Sawyer Huggins
- Buddy Handleson as Newt Van Der Rohe
- Lilimar as Sophie Delarosa
- Haley Tju as Pepper Silverstein
- Rio Mangini as Ace McFumbles
- It is revealed that Bella likes both Zach and Charlie.
- Newt moves on from Sophie in this episode.
- Everyone thinks Sophie and Troy are dating. With that, they ended up winning Homecoming King and Queen.
- This is the last episode to air in 2015.
- This episode marks approximately one year after Traitor Dater.
- March 30, 2016 (Australia)
|To view the Two Many Dates gallery, click here.|