|“||You're looking at the Bulldogs' new quarterback!||”|
Season 1, Episode 1-2
January 17th, 2015
Head cheerleader Bella earns a chance to try out to be quarterback of her middle school football team. Led by current quarterback Troy, the rest of the team does everything in their power to make her give up, but through perseverance, Bella rises to the challenge to make her dream a reality.
- Brec Bassinger as Bella Dawson
- Coy Stewart as Troy Dixon
- Jackie Radinsky as Sawyer Higgins
- Buddy Handleson as Newt Van Der Rohe
- Lilimar as Sophie Delarosa
- Haley Tjuas Pepper Silverstein
- Joelle Better as Young Bella
- Brent Bailey as Bella's Dad
- David H. Lawrence XVII as The Janitor
- Herbie Jackson as Herbie
- Tanner Stine as Jerk Football Player
- Paul Lacovera as Referee
- Sully Zack as Player #2
- Orion Roselli Ortiz as Player #24
- Jake Roselli as Player #33
- This is a one-hour episode and is the first of the series and season.
- This episode aired on simulcast to 2.86 million viewers.
- This episode marks the first appearance of all the main characters.
- This episode aired at a special time, which was at 8pm.
- This episode featured the songs "Shake It Off" by Taylor Swift and "What Doesn't Kill You, Makes You Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson.
- This episode marks the first appearance of the school, football field, boy's locker room, Bella's room and their local hangout.
- It is assumed by this episode that Bella's father is deceased.
- This episode marks the Bulldogs' first win.
- April 4, 2015 (Australia)
- September 13, 2015 & Septmber 14, 2015 (Israel)
|To view the Newbie QB gallery, click here.|