|“||You're looking at the Bulldogs' new quarterback!||”|
Season 1, Episode 1-2
January 17th, 2015
Head cheerleader Bella earns a chance to try out to be quarterback of her middle school football team. Led by current quarterback Troy, the rest of the team does everything in their power to make her give up, but through perseverance, Bella rises to the challenge to make her dream a reality.
Bella Dawson, a cheerleader at her school in Texas, becomes quarterback of her school's football team, The Bulldogs. Troy, the former quarterback, doesn't approve of Bella joining the team, so he and two other teammates try to use Bella's fear of bulls to make her quit the team. Later, at a cheerleading competition, Sophie and Pepper await Bella's arrival, but she still doesn't show up. Bella shows up at the last minute and Ace McFumbles shows her a video of her squad losing the competition due to her absence. Sophie and Pepper blame Bella for not coming. Bella tells her coach that she's been having trouble between her friends and her teammates, so he kicks her off the team. Meanwhile, at home, Bella is upset about being removed from the team. Her mom cheers her up by showing her a video of her and her dad play free throws when she was young. Bella then realizes football is everything to her and wants to convince the coach to let her back on the team. When Bella asks, the coach refuses. However, Troy and the others object and ultimately convince the coach to reinstate Bella as quarterback. In the final 15 seconds of the game, Bella throws the ball to Troy and he scores the winning touchdown. Troy apologizes to Bella for trying to get rid of her.
- Brec Bassinger as Bella Dawson
- Coy Stewart as Troy Dixon
- Jackie Radinsky as Sawyer Higgins
- Buddy Handleson as Newt
- Lilimar as Sophie
- Haley Tju as Pepper
- Joelle Better as Young Bella
- Brent Bailey as Bella's Dad
- David H. Lawrence XVII as The Janitor
- Herbie Jackson as Herbie
- Tanner Stine as Jerk Football Player
- Paul Lacovera as Referee
- Sully Zack as Player #2
- Orion Roselli Ortiz as Player #24
- Jake Roselli as Player #33
- This is a one-hour episode and is the first one of the series.
- This episode marks the first appearance of all the main characters.
- This episode aired at a special time, which was at 8pm.
- This episode featured the songs "Shake It Off" by Taylor Swift and "What Doesn't Kill You, Makes You Stronger" by Kelly Clarkson.
- This episode marks the first appearance of the school, football field, boy's locker room, Bella's room and their local hangout.
- It can be assumed by this episode that Bella's father is deceased.
- This episode marks the Bulldogs' first win.
- April 4, 2015 (Australia)
- September 13, 2015 & Septmber 14, 2015 (Israel)
|To view the Newbie QB gallery, click here.|