|“||Bella and I are dating.||”|
“Dancing in the End Zone”
Season 1, Episode 6
February 14, 2015
Bella suggests that Troy take ballet at her mom’s studio in order to improve his game. When the boys on the team start to wonder where Troy has been spending his time, Bella goes to great lengths to keep his secret.
Troy takes ballet lessons from Bella. He is afraid that the others will know that he is taking ballet lessons. When one of his ballet slippers fall out of his bag and Sophie and Pepper see it, he makes the excuse of him and Bella dating since Bella said that it was her shoe and Sophie and Pepper asked why Troy had Bella's shoe in his bag.
Kyle finds out that Troy and Bella are 'dating' and he gets upset. Bella wants to 'brake-up' with Troy but he was afraid that the team will find out that he has ballet lessons.
- Brec Bassinger as Bella Dawson
- Coy Stewart as Troy Dixon
- Jackie Radinsky as Sawyer Huggins
- Buddy Handleson as Newt
- Lilimar as Sophie Delarosa
- Haley Tju as Pepper
- Joelle Better as Young Bella
Special Guest Cast
- Ashlyn Faith Williams as Brittany
- This episode guest stars Ashlyn Faith Williams.
- Kyle and Coach Russell are official recurring character's starting this episode.￼
- May 9, 2015 (Australia)
- September 16, 2015 (Israel)
|To view the Dancing in the End Zone gallery, click here.|