Brec Marie Bassinger
May 25, 1999
Brec Bassinger first took the stage at age two and continued until she decided to embark on an acting career nine years later. She won the title ‘World Our Little Miss’ in 2009. “My mom always told me if I didn’t want to do it anymore, I could quit, but I had so much fun,” she says. “I made so many life long friends that I am still in contact with. It honestly taught me how to be in front of people and how do interviews, so I learned so much. It was a great experience.” Brec, 15, says her pageant days were nothing like you would see on television shows like TODDLERS AND TIARAS. “I actually did the natural pageants,” she tells me. “We weren’t allowed to wear hardly any make up. You got [points] counted off if you wore fake eyelashes or anything.”
|2013||The Goldbergs||Zoe McIntosh|
|2013–14||The Haunted Hathaways||Emma|
|2015–16||Bella and the Bulldogs||Bella Dawson|
World Our Little Miss
Best Child Pageant Queen
- She's From Texas.
- She loves sporting a Jersey.
- She's always picture perfect.
- She Digs Duds.
- She's one of the boys.
- She's an awesome Pal.
- She likes to hang out.
- She's super funny.
- She loves animals.
- She also did the theme song for the show.
- She's full of laughs.
- She loves getting scared and scaring people.
- She can say the alphabet backwards.
- She has an older brother named Brice.
- Her bouncy curls are her signature look.
- Brec is super sporty. She's been on the volleyball team, the cheerleading squad (just like Bella) and now she's taking on football.
- She loves to be in front of the camera.
- She's always snapping selfies between scenes.
- In her spare time she loves to go shopping.
- In between filming, Brec's favorite past time is just hanging out with her friends.
- Brec hopes to do sketch comedy one day.
- Brec grew up with very unusual pets.
- She's owned a naked mole rat, a millipede, a hedgehog and even a pot-bellied pig.
- She now plays Kale on Nickelodeon's School Of Rock.
|To view the Brec Bassinger gallery, click here.|